Friday, 26 April 2013

Empty Baby Wipe Packet Collection for Ellie's Fund Brain Tumour Trust


Thank you so much for helping me with the empty baby wipe packet collection for Ellie's Fund Brain Tumour Trust. Collecting the empty baby wipes we raise awareness  about brain tumours and support research projects.


        Thank you my darling daughter for helping me to count all the empty packages! 



Every year there are 16 000 new cases of brain tumours 

In the UK more children die from brain tumours than any other cancer. 

                                                         She has been a great helper! 


A few weeks ago I was told about Ellie's story during a baby signing session and I've decided to collect all the wipes that  my daughter and the children that I childmind use for Ellie's fund.


                                                 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10...


Thank you so much for helping me! Please do get in touch if you have more empty baby wipes.



                                                                  One more!
                                                  

                 More information  www.elliesfund.com


No comments:

Post a Comment